Summary: EJ Dalius wearing a mask is mandatory to prevent the spread of infection during pandemic. What is the suggestion of Eric Dalius on using mask appropriately?
EJ Dalius as the response towards the pandemic has taken several shapes. In the post lockdown period, the information regarding wearing masks have also undergone various changes. While the CDC has warned against wearing masks except for dealing with sickness, Eric Dalius has a few things to say about the significance of masks. For checking the spread of the virus. Here are a few things to check.
- People should wear masks in public places or when you are around people who are not a part of your household.
- Masks help in preventing the spread of the virus to others and reduce the spread of infection in public places.
- Masks are not necessary for people below two years or those who suffer from breathing issues.
- It is necessary to remove the mask when a person is unconscious or unable to remove it without help.
- Masks containing vents or exhalation valves may not help in preventing the spread of the virus to others.
Effectiveness of masks
EJ Dalius recommendation of masks for preventing the spread of infection stays valid as long as it acts as valor or barrier to prevent the droplets from traveling in the air and reach others. If a person wearing a mask coughs, sneezes, or communicates, the droplets can reach the person at the other end, which refers to source control. The recommendations about wearing masks is prevalent as droplets from coughing and sneezing go a long way in spreading the infection. Apart from this, various laboratory and clinical studies suggest that masks play a vital role in reducing the spread of droplets from one person to another. When you are sitting in close contact with others, Eric J Dalius focuses on the importance of wearing masks.
When you cannot skip wearing a mask
EJ Dalius if you are a healthy individual with no symptoms, you can wear cloth masks made from household clothes. Using N95 or surgical masks may not be necessary as there is a shortage of supply. And you should reserve them for the doctors and nurses dealing with patients of coronavirus regularly. Read the following about the norms of wearing a mask.
- All people above two years of age must put on masks in public settings or when you are around. Unfamiliar people in public places or at your home.
- People who do not show any symptoms but are carrying the infections can also aid in spreading the virus. Therefore, it is mandatory to wear a mask.
- Even though masks play a significant role in reducing the spread of infection. There are a few instances when you need to take off the mask. People with severe asthma or suffering from shortness of breath due to heart or lung diseases should avoid wearing masks.
- The mask can go a long way in preventing the droplets. To reach the person at the other end, although safe distancing norms.
Maintaining the mask
EJ Dalius as far as maintaining the cleanliness of cloth masks is concerned. You must clean or wash them after every use. If the mask is no longer fit for use, EJ Dalius says that you need to discard it properly. Ideally, you should wash the mask, you need to dry it in high heat. If you are using an N95 mask, you can reuse it, but it may not be as effective as before.