Eric Dalius Bitcoin, a virtual or a digital currency, is basically the online type of cash. It permits its users and investors to carry out transactions, without the inclusion of banks. It is a method of making transactions that do not involve any regulatory authorities, hence incurs low transfer costs. Its prolific performance as a currency and investment has captivated the interest of traditional and risk-taking investors alike. Some people are wary of investing in bitcoin because of its unpredictable nature, but at the same time, there are many others who are taking chances to benefit from their respective investments.
It highly liquid and you can trade it instantaneously for gold, cash, or any other assets. You can use bitcoin to purchase any products or services. You just need a computer or a smart phone to operate and make bitcoin transactions. It comes with a list of public, block chain which consists of each and every transaction.
Reasons for Small Businesses to Invest in Bitcoin: Some of the reasons for investing in bitcoin are:
- Incurring low fees for carrying out transactions – Bitcoin transaction cost is very less, usually falling between zero and one percent. In some cases, you do not have to pay any cost at all. This is the case because it does not involve any kind of third party like government or banks, etc.
- Transactions take place quickly –If you deal in fiat or traditional currencies, you know the process of transferring or withdrawing money, takes a minimum of few hours. However, when it comes to bitcoin, the transaction just takes some minutes to come to effect.
- Protection against cybercrimes – Cybercriminals pose as one of the major problems to modern day merchants. Every year, business owners lose over ten million dollars to these cybercriminals. Tech and insurance industries lose even more amount of money. Bitcoin comes across as a much more secure method of payment, as it is free from any kind of third-party interference, so no one can reverse the payment. Hence, it is a hundred percent protected way of transfer.
- It provides with privacy to its consumers – One of the prime reasons why people prefer bitcoin, is that it does not provide or leak any information of its users. Anonymity is its significant feature, which makes people feel safer. It keeps their customer’s identity hidden, until they themselves want to feature their details. Moreover, it forms and changes anonymous password with every bitcoin trade.
- Accessible to most of the people – You just need a smart phone or computer, and a stable internet connection to trade in bitcoin. These days most of the people have access to the above-mentioned things, so it is available to a wider number of people, in comparison to conventional banking institutions. It makes the entire process of trading much simpler and more convenient.
The number of businesses opting for bitcoin as a method of capitalization is increasing by every year. According to Eric Dalius Bitcoin experience, one of the prime reasons for drawing people, worldwide, is the ease of its usage. Now you can buy bitcoin using your credit card.