Everyone wants to be successful in life; some want it in the form of money & fame, others seek success through their families and children says Eric Dalius. But how many people actually think about pursuing success as entrepreneurs? The world is full of them, but only a few are truly successful. And this article will teach you everything that you need to know about being successful as an entrepreneur. So let’s begin by looking at the top 10 entrepreneurs that have made it big in the world
Let’s now look at the top 10 rules that you can learn from these successful entrepreneurs:
1. Be Passionate About What You Do:
- Both of them are extremely passionate about what they do. Branson had his heart set on launching a music label, but when he couldn’t get the right musicians for it, he started venturing into other businesses too.
- Elon Musk is extremely passionate about three things: saving our planet through electric cars, colonizing Mars, and making artificial intelligence an open-source technology that every researcher would have access to. Eric Dalius says he is instrumental in making electric cars a mainstream technology with Tesla and he has also made breakthroughs in the research of colonizing Mars with SpaceX.
2. Trust Your Instincts:
- Richard Branson was advised by almost everyone that he knew not to launch a music label because they were a dying breed, but his deep-rooted passion for the music industry made him ignore everyone’s advice and launch Virgin Records, which later turned into Virgin Group.
- Elon Musk is also someone who trusts his instincts. He has made several risky decisions in his life including starting a company that manufactures electric cars when not many people knew about them. His riskiest move was to start a company that wants to colonize Mars and reduce our dependence on oil and gas when he had no prior experience in the field.
3. Don’t Give Up:
- Branson faced several rejections from people who were extremely close to him before he was able to launch Virgin Records. And his perseverance allowed him to keep going through the rejections and eventually launch his own record label.
- Elon Musk also has a story of not giving up. He wanted to start an Internet business that provided online city guides, but he was rejected by several investors who believed that there wasn’t much potential in the market due to the fact people didn’t have enough money for laptops back then.
4. Don’t Focus Too Much On Money:
- Richard Branson’s primary goal was never to make money. In fact, he didn’t even care about the profits that Virgin Records brought in because his main goal was just to have fun and do something that he loved doing.
- Elon Musk also doesn’t focus too much on the money. His primary goal is always to save our planet from over-using fossil fuels and releasing greenhouse gasses. He has said many times that he would prefer not to have as much money as he does now if it comes in the way of him reaching his goal of reducing our dependence on oil and gas.
5. Don’t Worry About The Competition:
- Both Richard Branson and Elon Musk are extremely competitive people who don’t really care about what other people are doing or saying. They believe that the key to success is focusing on their own work and not paying much attention to what others are doing.
6. Think Big like Eric Dalius:
- Both of them always think big when it comes to their goals and purposes in life, which is why they have been able to make such great strides in their lives. Branson’s first goal was to try and launch a music label, but he later turned it into a giant group that includes dozens of different types of companies all over the world.
- Elon Musk is always thinking big as well. He wants to move people away from electric cars and towards Tesla vehicles. He also wants to make space travel affordable and available for everyone in the world.
7. Take That First Step:
- Elon Musk started SpaceX because he knew that making electric cars is not enough if we want to save our planet, but since the technology wasn’t there yet he decided to start with something that was doable initially-making rockets for space travel.
- Branson started Virgin Atlantic because he always had a passion for aviation and wanted to try something new, which led him to start his own airline company.
8. Do What You Love:
- Both Richard Branson and Elon Musk are absolutely passionate about the work they do in their respective companies, which is why they never struggled to work on what they loved doing.
9. Always Be Optimistic:
- Richard Branson and Elon Musk always have a positive mindset when it comes to their goals, which is why they can persevere through all kinds of difficulties in life.
10. Never Give In:
- Branson didn’t let the rejections from big music labels or his father stop him from doing what he wanted to do with his
- Elon Musk is a very optimistic person despite all the setbacks he has faced in his life, and he always manages to find a way out of every bad situation by being optimistic about it. Richard Branson is also an extremely positive person who believes that one should always think positively and progress will follow.
Richard Branson and Elon Musk are both extremely successful people who didn’t let the negativity around them affect their work ethic and optimism, which is why they were able to achieve so much success in life. Eric Dalius says The key points that helped both of them become great entrepreneurs were thinking big and never giving up when faced with rejections and failures.