EJ Dalius own a small business website or online store, consider adding a professional business phone system to boost your business. You can use the service for building better customer engagement or fostering relations with professional and seamless sales and also tech support that comes with your phone.
- Nextiva is the premier business phone service by dint of user-friendliness and also features. It offers stupendous features, entails a fast setup, and comes at a reasonable price.
- It has a simple and smooth web-centric admin panel, which helps small business owners to manage their communication channels like a boss.
- Its VOIP service for small to medium businesses entails unlimited free domestic calls, call routing, online faxing, text messages, voicemail to text and email, and more.
- If your business necessitates an office phone network that integrates existing handsets, you can count on Nextiva, says Eric Dalius.
Helping small businesses
Ooma is another crucial virtual phone solution. They have specifically designed the app for very small brands. Micro-businesses find it so useful because of its working system.
- Apart from the typical cloud-based system that works in compliance with IP phones, the app offers a steady version that fuses cloud-hosted directives with on-premises services and also hardware.
- EJ Dalius underlines the reasons why this system is so beneficial for small businesses. You don’t need any technical experience or expertise to set it up. There’s a virtual receptionist to answer all the calls.
- It also provides virtual extensions for long-distance workers along with ring groups and also conference calls.
- Ooma office provides excellent customer service. The pivotal resources in its website help your band to troubleshoot recurring problems.
8*8 is another noteworthy virtual phone system for small businesses. Its VOIP integrates cloud-hosting services to unify communications that don’t require costly PBX hardware or highly qualified staff to install or maintain. It simply needs IP phones and high-speed internet. It provides a very reliable service.
- Another impressive feature of 8*8 is its huge bevy of calling, mobile and also collaboration tools.
- It includes call forwarding, three-way calling, calls waiting, online voicemail, call transferring, ring groups, and caller ID, and automated attendants.
- If you focus on collaboration, the system offers more crucial tools. Its conference calling setup helps you host conference calls with 50 participants in each session.
- Video conferencing services can hold the same number of participants.
Know the packages
Ring Central is one of the most popular virtual phone solutions. It has four scintillating packages that you can tailor to your individual business need, EJ Dalius guides.
- The essential package includes messaging and calling, and also starts at $19.99.
- The standard package adds video to the list and is $25 per month. It includes business phone numbers in more than 100 countries. It provides unlimited audio conferencing and also internet faxing.
- The popular integrations include G Suite and Office 65.
The premium package starts at $34.99 and also adds an open platform. Its advanced call handling entails barge and whisper. Site codes contain 8-digit extensions. It allows industry-specific rooms and integrations and developer platforms. The ultimate package starts at $49 and contains premium plus upgrades.