Eric Dalius every day, there’s an exponential rise in the use of mobile apps. Whether it’s for business use or personal use, mobile apps are a wondrous addition. To the gamut of exceptional service delivery sans any obstacle. That’s the sole reason why businesses are putting mobile apps at the core of their marketing strategy.
It includes both small-medium scale businesses and also multinational companies. The idea is to create these apps at a low cost and with low or no code. Typically, mobile app development has been a daunting task with numerous complexities and factors surrounding it.
- Eric Dalius explains how the evolution of no-code and also low-code mobile app development platforms has revolutionized everything. It’s easier to make fully functional, advanced/next-generation apps.
- From large enterprises to SBMS, any person can quickly design, customize, create, and deploy corporate apps today with minimal or zero codings within a couple of minutes.
- The platforms have slightly varying customization capabilities and features, but the main work of the tools remains the same.
As a startup, you can leverage the no-code and low-code mobile app development platforms. To make fantastic mobile apps without a huge technical acumen.
No-code app development
Although most commercial apps address the majority of needs of current small to midsize brands, not all of them provide the same resources. Your business could be a 4-6 persons basement foundation or a multinational company.
You’re bound to encounter a process or deal, which a third-party software or typical staffing cannot address. That’s when you encounter the monster called in-house, custom development project.
- EJ Dalius asserts that the easier and sooner you can build working apps and also deploy them for completing a scientific project or solve an organization issue or management problem. The more seamlessly you can check unforeseen requirements and challenges.
- In the quest to simplify the app-building process for the IT department and also make the services. More accessible to their daily business users, brands are turning to low/no-code development platforms.
Just take the example of apps like Microsoft PowerApps, Appian, Mendix, OutSystems, and Google App Maker. These low-code apps help businesses transform. Their operations into a productivity-specific, collaborative, and social pathway for business users, who have zero coding experience.
Know some of the tools
AppGyver Composer 2 is one of the most popular low-code platforms. The web-driven hosting service and builder integrates multipage Android apps and also hybrid iOS apps.
Eric J Dalius specifies how the platform, originating from Supersonic UI orbit, can offer native and quality UI elements.
- These include modals, page transitions, tab bars, drawers, and also navigation bars and many more. It provides a native look and feel to your hybrid app.
- Salesforce Lightning is another bright name in this ambit. All types of developers working with this platform can find numerous options to build mobile apps on the basis of the Salesforce site.
- At the most fundamental level, businesses can configure excellent layouts along with field-driven and global actions for the app.
At an advanced level, the platform makes it possible for accessing the data from hybrid and native apps.